Saturday, October 3, 2015

Post-Partum

I am 6 weeks and a few days post-partum. The delivery was by C-Section, which ended up being a blessing because there would've been complications during the delivery that could have been fatal to my baby. I got the all clear from the doc so it's time to step it up! 

My estimate made at the end of July was correct and in order to be healthy, or healthier anyway, I have 125 lbs to lose.

But... It has been 6+ weeks and I had a baby, plus I've been breastfeeding so... I've already lost 33 lbs. :) Actually, in 4 weeks, I had lost 38 lbs but, I put 5 back on because of multiple reasons (stress, not having time to prep/cook, overeating, etc.). Now I have permission work out, beginning slowly and working my way up. 

I don't have a plan, I'll probably just walk, at least until I find something else. But my eating habits went to the wayside because I was in a funk. Though with less than 2 weeks until I return to work, I am doing my best to get out of the funk and get things done. Not only for myself but, for my family too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment