Saturday, January 21, 2012

Energy!

Being a first year teacher is tough... being a first year teacher at a high stakes school is more tough! I was so stressed out this past week. I had all the usual things plus extra grading, sub plans, and filling out tons of paperwork.

Tuesday came and I was beat. I felt so exhausted and all I wanted to do was bawl! My mom suggested I take my vitamins again. I do not eat until 11 am and by that time, some of my vitamins (which need to be taken with food) would keep me up all night. Wednesday I woke up early and ate breakfast. I took my vitamins and I must of not had enough food in my stomach because I got sick. That night, rather early, I work out for 30 minutes. I stretched afterwards and fell asleep on the floor for 1 hr. I woke up and went straight to bed. I slept for 10 hours.

Anyway, since I got 10 hours of sleep and I have been taking my B-12 vitamin... I have more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment