Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eating Out!

Oh my...
Even though I have been a member of "Lose It!" for close to a year and a half, I have only been tracking my calories consistently for about 3 weeks. My roommates and I went out to eat at a family-friendly national restaurant.

I looked up the nutrition menu before going and decided what I was going to get. By the time we got there, I decided to splurge even though I knew the calorie count on all the items was not good.

I went way over my calorie budget for the day!

If I could have, I would have not chosen that restaurant because everything had such high calories! What do you do when you have a gift card and so do your friends? Use the gift card and ask the person who gave it to you to get you a gift card to a healthier restaurant.

Looking at the nutrition information before you go will always be helpful so you will know what you should get and what you should AVOID. If you can not avoid it, then try not to go to that place. I should really take my advise which I got nearly two years ago from Flat Belly Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment