Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just Dance!

So I am so excited! With my job, I have not been able to work out very much. Since I am currently enjoying winter break, I rented "Just Dance! 3" and I could not put it down.

I did because, well... I had things I needed to do.

I bought "Just Dance! 3" and I am thoroughly excited! The moves and music variety remind me very much of Zumba. It inspires me to move my body in different ways. I grew up dancing ballet and jazz which required a certain about of control (which I would like to call stiffness). Some of the moves in "Just Dance! 3" require "jello movement" which gets me to relax and loosen up. I was sore for 3 days after playing for 1 hour. My soreness has never lasted that long except when I was playing volleyball and training for 8 hours per day.

Find something that motivates and inspires you! The great thing about video games is you can rent them before you buy them. Most libraries have workout videos, borrow them before you purchase! You can really determine if you are going to you it and if it will be worth every cent.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and/or splendid holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment