Saturday, June 2, 2012

SuMmEr!

Summer is almost here! I am very excited.

I will be able to read and pass along some great information!

I will be able to work out on a daily basis!

Not only that, but I will have a work out partner at least 2 days a week. :)

Not only is my motivation to get myself healthier, but there is a possibility of something spectacular happening in future and I want to look and feel better than I do now.

My boo want me to join him in cycling. I am a little intimidated, but it could turn out to be a great adventure!

This summer has a lot to hold!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So school has been crazy! I am have been so stressed. Like wake up in the middle of the night multiple times, stressed. Like panic-attack, stress... Not so good.

I love my job and I can not imagine doing anything else with my life! I have most everything done and I am ready (and sad) for the last day of school. I am sad because I will most likely be layed off. I am hoping a solution can be found. If not, I have two and a half months (or less depending) to look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment