Thursday, June 21, 2012

GOLF

Last night was date night. AWE!

We went out to eat and we sat there like we always do thinking, what should we do. My genius boyfriend decided we should go hit some golf balls. He assumed that since I am from a golfing community that I would know what I am doing. (Do NOT judge a person by where they are from!) I had family friends that golfed, but other than that I had nothing to do with golf.

So an instructor at this golf club came walking by last night and was visiting with all the patrons and he decided he would record us to help us improve our swing. (Um, yeah...)

My swing was all wrong because I could feel a bad pain in my wrist... I felt stiff overall. My boyfriend helped a little, but he needed help too.

So...

The instructor taught me how to swing properly and I seriously thought he was joking when he said that it works on your muscles. It's like how people think dance isn't a form of sport. Well, I thought the same about golf. I know... for shame, for shame. Let me tell you, I am sore! It's the good kind of sore. I can feel it in my core, my inner thighs, and my hamstrings.

If you want to try something new, try golf! Get an instructor so you learn the swing properly and are sore in a good way instead of a bad way.

And as a side note, I just checked out Zumba Xhilerate from the library. I am very excited to try it out!!! I miss Zumba desperately!

No comments:

Post a Comment