Sunday, October 19, 2014

How much time do you have?

I was inspired by this picture I saw on Pinterest. The website it originates from is http://theberry.com/2014/04/15/daily-motivation-25-photos-449/

How many hours a week am I wasting? I decided to calculate my hours since I clock more than 40 hours at work.
68 hours is a lot of time left in a week. I'm pretty sure I know where most of my week goes... Driving, spending time with family, and being on my phone (Facebook, Pinterest, Internet). That's a lot of time that I have available to be productive! Ultimately, I want to make an overall lifestyle change. It will be difficult to do if I'm stressed and if I waste my time. So my challenge this week is to track (physically write down) what I am doing with my time. Hopefully I can make some positive changes happen and if you join me, maybe you can too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment