Friday, July 20, 2012

Cycle Conspiracy

Just for kicks and giggles, I was reading my past posts and I see a pattern...

I read the post Miracles Do Happen and realized that I go through a cycle or pattern.

In 2010, I was at my lowest weight in December. Same thing for 2011.

Come June of 2011 and 2012, I am weighing in heavier...

I have a cycle... AHHH!

I get disgusted with myself during the summer and start changing habits so by the end of the year I am at my lowest weight. Then something happens and I start gaining weight in January or February and keep going until I get disgusted with myself again.

Now that I know... maybe that is a goal I can work on starting next year.

Now I see why it is important to record your weight and journal your habits. I am discovering things I have never even noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment