Saturday, January 9, 2010

French Fries

I am like the biggest addict to fries. Ever. In fact, if anyone remembers me from my show choir days, while we were on tour we had to introduce and say something about ourselves. I mentioned that I love french fries. Everyone just kind of stared at me, but what can I say, I like what I like.

Anyway if you are a french fry addict like I am, I challenge you to give it up for one week. If you're really, super-dooper craving it, I can not help you. If you can, give it up for one week. At the end of the week, eat some. Actually taste them. What do they taste like to you?

I have not had fries in about a week, minus sweet potato fries which are different, and I had fries today for lunch. The taste is not that great. Now, not all french fries are going to be this way but a lot of them (most actually, some experts may even say all fries) are unhealthy for us and after a period of time being away from something so unhealthy, our taste buds can taste the greasiness of it, at least for me I did.

So if you are game, take the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment