Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 5

Today begins week 5.

Oh my gosh, week four was really bad!!! I drank so much Sprite. I had a hard time tracking my calories, and I didn't even work out once. In fact week four was an emotional week. I had several "break downs" so to speak. A friendship was on the rocks and it was bad. Things are a bit better in the friendship, I hope they continue to improve.

I have been so busy this weekend that I didn't have a chance to weigh myself... but I am not sure if I really want to. I over ate... I didn't work out... I went out with friends and drank a little bit. All of this typically adds up to gaining weight.

With school going, it is hard to keep track of three goals so I am going to worry about two goals.
1. Track my calories.
2. Work out at least once this week.

I have fallen off track as far as tracking my calories so I need to remind myself everyday to track them. As far as working out goes, the more I work out the better. But... with my scedule the way that it is makes it difficult to find time.

Lets see how week five goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment