Friday, January 1, 2010

Pic and week 2 goals



This is me. January 1, 2010 at 221.5 lbs. I want to be able to see a side by side photo where I am at least 3/4 that size. I can not wait!

My goal for this week is going well so far, I am tracking all of my calories and my "exersizes". I am using an app on my iPhone and a website to do this. Both are wonderful tools!

Since I am leaving Sunday for vacation and I refuse to be near any electronics (except my iPhone to track my calories :p)... I am posting my goal on here now. I am going to Zion and I plan on doing some hiking. Now a book I read close to two years ago says that it takes 21 days to create new habits, like working out and tracking your calories. So, each week I am going to add a goal until I max out at 3 goals a week. This might get hectic, but I want to try it.

So, along with my goal to track my calories everyday, my new goal for week two is to at least hike for 2 hours each day while I am at Zion (3 days). And after I get back, I want to get to the gym at least once for a minimum of 30 minutes.

I do not think that is too much! :)
Hope everyone had a great New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment