Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Surprise...

Every time I go hiking I always think that I am going to drop at least half a pound, and every time I never drop any weight... I always maintain it. It is rather quite frustrating! If someone knows the real reason to this, I would love to hear it. I assume it is because I am building muscle mass and since muscle weighs more than fat, I in turn do not weigh any less. I thought it could be from my intake of calories, but this trip I kept track of my calories and I still did not lose a thing. I could not believe how out of shape I am... I need to get healthier!

Also another surprise... So my boyfriend bought some saltwater taffy, the small round pieces. I added those to my calorie tracker. One of those little things contains 60 calories. I could not believe it! It is amazing something that small and yummy is so unhealthy for you. I am sure the dentist would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment